During this (hard) times..

We all know this time walked so hard and slow. The pandemic made this situation getting bad and worse. Especially for me. Never thinking this situation will happen for more than 3 months. I changed into online teaching since middle of march. I still remembered, that day was 16th march and I prepared for work. The ambience still so happily because I just back from my weekend vibes. Then my boss ask me to not go to office.

First month going so well, cause I just comfortable doing my work from home. Ehm, work from bed to be exact. I saw people do the same way. We thankful for me time, famtime and etc. In Ramadan we also felt blessed to not have bukber.

In the second month I began to feel bored. I did all my tasks full in home. I got a chance to feel overwhelmed. I am sure am not alone. The worst is I closed Instagram in a while.

I craved for something new. Then I went to my backyard, prepared the raised bed and spread my seeds. Voilaaaaa I had a new routine!

This also being a meditation for me. Seeing the green one, and red, purple, andddd another colors. Had  a sunshine every time is privileges, and am so thankful for that. How can I curse this situation while I still can do everyting, eat and drink well, internet acces and sooo many things? Oh God…

At that time, I realized that doing those simple thing can make me freshner and “normal”. And now, seeing they (flowers) bloom out is also privileges.

And yeah.. don’t have so many flowers yet, so please enjoy the available one!





Kommentare