Good bye things, welcome happiness



Many people believe that having many things will bring happiness. So do I. I love collecting books, socks, and something that makes me happy. For girls, spend money and go shopping is one of the way to reduce stress, unmood, or whatever . Sure i ever did it. But at the end, regret isn’t solution. 

Especially books, i read many genres but most of them is romance. I keep buying till my bookshelf has no space anymore and i just realized that i brought so many books from my renthause in Surabaya. OMGGGGG where should I take thissss lol.

Then i try to tidy up. I sort which one that i want to keep and which one that I have to let go. Believe me this is the hard part. For me they’re not just a book, they’re friends and create memories. Some of them are present from my closefriends. Talking about books made me remember about one of my dream when i was in senior high school. Guess what? I want to build a library in my hometown. I want to give children place to read, to learn about everything, and to collaborate. Just because at that time there’s no place to do that yet. 

So, back to tidying up. I often hear and read about Marie Kondo, even i don’t read her book yet. Yassss, i exactly try to do it, let something that no longer brings me joy. So i decided to pack my books, hmm maybe 13 books and donate them.

Surprisingly today i text a girl who coordinate a charity event. I said that she can pick my books up everytime and she say yes. Oh I am so happy! Now, I waiting for her to texting me again. 

Lately I admire that have many things isn’t always makes us happier. Just let them go, give some space and voilaaa that maybe useful and give a joy for others. See others happy make us happier, rite?

So, how about my dream?
That's still be my dream, i swear that's A BIG DREAM. I am going to have my own library and maybe collabtive space someday. Aaamiiinnn...


Kommentare