First love.

Some people say: “first love is unforgettable” and no nody can’t deny it.
Me? Of course I completely agree.

I am the one of person who can’t forget my first love. Yes, just because the girl like me, had a deep sense of love. Everything about first love always special. I guess it’s more than special, it’s extraordinary! The first kiss, first hug, and all of the first-things I did with.

He is my father. Not just stole my heart, he’s the one and only who standing besides me, days and nights, given me his whole heart, love, and life. One thing, his kisses always be the thing I wait for.

Sometimes I can just forget all the sacrifices that he did, made him sad, or even hurted his heart. Then what can I do? Nothing, I just keep on regret and cry.

But recently I captured one moment that made me realize, how much I loved him.

I’m used to waiting for his kisses, especially on special day-Eid al-Fitr. But that day, all was different. I didn’t wait anymore. For the first time, I did with my own will. I kissed him, with all of my heart.

It was happy and sad day. Happy because we can still together in happiness, and sad because he’s on conditions that aren’t fully healthy. It’s like he had no power, nor spirit to face the day. I really remember his voice says: “forgive me, father had a lot of mistakes”. And i? what I did? for the second time, I did nothing. I just keep on my position-hug him- and holding back the tears that are going down. I thought my voices getting lost. I say nothing and I remember I just nod my head.

Dad, at that time, if I had power to say, I would say thank you. Thank you for being my super father. Thank you for all you did for me for years. Maybe ‘I love you’ is hard for me to say, but believe me, you’re the one and only that I love so much in this world. Even someday, I’ll have my special man that I love so much, you’re still the one. My first love. My everything.


Kiss and hug,
Your beloved daughter

Kommentare